Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cafe Galleria

I promise a New Year's Eve post is coming, but for now you can enjoy a couple of pics from New Year's Eve Eve! My parents came into town on Friday afternoon, so we headed to one of our favorite local restaurants. Cafe Galleria is the cutest pizza place in Midway. They have amazing thin crust pizza and the yummiest salads. I recommend the margarita pizza and the pear gorgonzola salad. Delish! 






I meant to take a picture before I started eating, but it was just so good I couldn't wait. So now you get to see my half-eaten pizza :)

After dinner we went and saw the new Sherlock Holmes. I LOVED it! I was a tiny bit skeptical because I didn't really love the first one but this one was great. If you like fast past action movies, this one is for you!

Have you seen any good movies lately? 

Photobucket

No comments: