Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Birthday & J Dawgs

My sister Rachel's birthday was on the 15th and I'm just now posting these pictures. Lame, I know. But, better late than never, right? 

For her birthday Erik and I headed down to Provo and took her and my niece Emily out for J Dawgs. It was de-lish! It was so fun to spend a couple of hours with Rachel and Emily. Even though they only live 30 minutes away we hardly ever see them.  


Plus, we sort of adore J Dawgs. Rachel and Emily are lucky enough to live practically next door to this Provo staple. 


I'm getting hungry just looking at that picture...


This is Emily. And yes, she's my niece. We're only two years apart. You see, I have three half-siblings: Sarah, John, and Rachel. Emily is Sarah's daughter. We grew up super close. She graduated from BYU with a degree in Biology in April, and she just finished her teaching program. Now she's off to Houston  for student teaching. 


Rachel is finishing up her history degree at BYU. She's my closest sibling in age, and I just idolized her growing up. I wanted to follow in her footsteps and go to BYU, and serve a mission (which I did - yay!). Once I went off to college, we didn't get to see each other as often, so it's been fun having her up in Utah. Now we just need to work around our busy schedules and see each other more often! 


I sure do love these two! There really is nothing like family. 

Photobucket

No comments: