Friday, December 30, 2011

2011: The Best Year Ever

I definitely don't think it would be an exaggeration for me to say that 2011 has been the best year ever!

Here are a few reasons why:  

I graduated from college.


Got engaged to the man of my dreams...with the most perfect proposal. 


Saw one of my best friends be sealed to the man of her dreams. 



Saw two of my other best friends bring these little bundles of joy into the world (well, not literally saw, I wasn't in the delivery room, but you know what I mean). 



Was sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity...and had the most beautiful reception, surrounded by our family and friends. 



Went on a fantastic honeymoon in San Diego. 


Turned a quarter of a century old. Maybe this wasn't the best year ever...


And generally spent some wonderful days with my amazing friends and family - especially this guy:


Have I ever mentioned I love him a whole lot? And could he get any cuter? 

I honestly can't believe how blessed I've been this year. It has truly been the best year of my life so far. But I have a feeling things are only going to get better. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brillante Self said...

It has been a good year! Thanks for posting all of these fun memories!