I've decided I want to be the person who delivers the Publisher's Clearing House gigantic checks. I just saw one of their commercials and the people just look so dang happy. What a great job that would be.
It also reminds me of that episode of the office where Michael hits Meredith with his car and then they have the 5K Fun Run for Rabies and Michael just has to have a giant check to deliver to a doctor that costs them like half of the money they made with the fun run. Hysterical.
1. Project Runway...I just started watching yesterday and I'm hooked.
2. Tim Gunn...Thank you, MOOD!
3. Mondo...He better win. His designs are out of this world! Did anyone else notice that every other contestant last night said that Mondo should go to fashion week? I CANNOT wait to see his collection.
4. Twitter...I'm totally addicted. I check it like 50 times a day. I just love knowing what's going on as soon as it happens.
5. Diane Keaton in "Something's Gotta Give"...She is so fabulous. When I'm rich and famous I'm going to have a house in the Hampton's just like hers.
6. Jack Nicholson in "Something's Gotta Give"..He is also fabulous.
7. The soundtrack to "Something's Gotta Give"...can you tell I watched that movie last weekend for like the 100th time and fell in love with it all over again? And the soundtrack is totally fab. I made delicious pasta last night while listening to it and felt so chic.
8. The Ellen Show...She is hands down the funniest woman on television.
9. My new black jeggings...I was super skeptical about the jegging at first and then I found some on clearance at Target last week. They are the most comfortable pants ever and they fit even when you're having a fat day. Thank goodness for lycra.
10. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...Nothing says fall to me like these cookies. I think I ate five of them yesterday...or was it ten?