Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Part 2

Although we might not have been with my parents on Christmas day, we still got to celebrate together...even if it was a week late. Better late than never, right? 


My mom was really excited for us to open our presents. Aren't they wrapped beautifully?


 My mom brought us lots of fun things. Erik got some great looking sports books. The one on the left hand side is even signed by John Bytheway! We just love him! 


I got a new de-baller - and yes I made up that word. You see I really hate those balls you get on sweaters. This nifty little tool takes care of those. I also got our very first Christmas book. 


We gave my parents a zester that they asked for. My mom also got a really neat framed quote from the children's book, "I'll Love You Forever". It says, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." It's something she used to say to me all the time when I was a kid. When I found the print on Etsy I knew I had to get it. I also gave her a copy of the family proclamation that's bordered by family photos. I made it here. And I forgot to take pictures of both of them :(


 A couple more gifts: Coke coasters and a gorgeous red candle. 


Some beautiful ornaments that my mom brought us.  


And finally, just about the cutest snowman ever. My mom found him at a craft fair. He's definitely going to be one of our Christmas staples. 

Photobucket

No comments: