Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wedding: Part Two

It's that time again! I'm linking up with Joelle at Something Charming for Wedding Wednesday. This week it's part two of our wedding photos. I thought I'd share photos of our awesome wedding party. 

You might notice from the pictures that our wedding party is a bit lopsided. Erik really wanted his two cute brothers to be his only groomsmen, but I just had to have 5 of my best girlfriends plus my awesome new sister-in-law as bridesmaids so we decided to just be a bit unconventional. And if there is anything I've learned about weddings it's that there are no real rules. It's your day so do what you want! 


See what I mean? A bit lopsided. 


That's better. 



My beautiful bridesmaids left to right: Anne Johnson, Molly Hunter, Britta Nystul, Brillante Self, Karen Cassebeer, and Kaitlin Rackham. These girls are THE best!






So you might be wondering...why are two of my bridesmaids missing from this picture? Well I just had to get a picture with these four girls. We all met in the dorms our freshman year at BYU. Seven years later and we're all married and Molly and Kaitlin each have a beautiful baby. It's crazy how much we've grown up since then and that we're still the best of friends!  


Somehow I didn't get pictures with each of my bridesmaids but I'm so glad that Karen and I did! We've been friends since 7th grade and have been through so much together. She is probably the kindest person I know and I just love her to death! 


I had to get a picture with the Johnsons too! I've known Michael since we were little kids and like I said above, Anne and I met our Freshman year of college. Have I ever mentioned I introduced them? And now they're married? Oh yeah - I pretty much rock. 


Could these three be any cuter? That's Kell on the left and Sten on the right. 




I'm not quite sure what's going on here - but I do know that Erik is loving being the center of attention. 


Stay tuned next week for more fun wedding photos! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love that you're posting about your wedding. That was such a fun week! I love looking at the pictures again!

Unknown said...

cute bridesmaids dresses! and you look so pretty.

Kaitlyn Thatcher said...

Thanks Anne and Anna!!