Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favorites

I may not be the most consistent at actually writing on my blog, but boy do I love to read blogs. I'm constantly finding ones that I just adore and I thought I'd share a few of them with you. These are five of my current favorites:

Photobucket

One Good Thing by Jillee: This is my MIL's AMAZING blog. I know I might be a tad bit biased on this one, but really, her blog is fantastic. She posts one great, practical tip every day - hence the name of her blog, "One Good Thing". From genius cleaning solutions, to delicious recipes, DIY beauty products and more...she really does it all. If you love finding money and time saving tips, this blog is for you. 

Photobucket

Something Charming: Ok I'm biased on this one too. Joelle and I have been friends since we were like 3-years-old and I've mentioned her blog on here many times before. But even if we weren't friends I would still adore her blog. She's an aspiring writer and really has a knack for writing down-to-earth, relatable posts. So many times she's written things that I've thought about before but was never quite sure how to articulate. She also has impeccable style and just started her own wedding planning business. Her blog is great for 20-something girls just trying to navigate their way through life. 
Photobucket

Busy Bee Lauren: This is another one of my favorites that I've posted about before. Lauren is the cutest young, married LDS girl in Arizona. She and her husband are expecting their first baby in a few months. She writes about anything and everything. From fashion, to photography, books, movies, and food. There is something for everyone. I especially adore her great vintage style, gorgeous photos, and her relatable writing style. And if you're a Hunger Games fan, her blog is a must read. 

Photobucket

The Happy Hour: This is another darling lifestyle blog that I discovered a couple of weeks ago. Megan and her husband Tanner met in Utah while they were both in college. Now they are living the life in Southern California where Megan works as a dental hygienist and Tanner is in advertising (I think...). She has adorable style and posts tons of cute pictures and videos of her and her husband. Plus, they have this awesome red Vespa that they're always riding around on. If you love witty writing and beautiful photos then you'll love The Happy Hour. 

Photobucket

6th Street Design School: I am currently obsessed with anything having to do with interior design. I saw Kirsten on Studio 5 a couple of weeks ago and just had to look up her blog. I instantly fell in love with the bright, clean look of her blog and all of her amazing design tips. She has fabulous taste and a beautiful home. She does a "Feature Friday" post every week where she shows another blogger's home that she just loves. It has become one of my favorite posts to read on Saturday mornings. I'm stating the obvious here, but this blog is great for anyone who loves design. 

It was really hard to narrow this down to five but I didn't want this to turn into a novel. I am such a blog addict and love telling people about the awesome blogs I find. This might just have to be a weekly post for a while. 

What are some of your favorite blogs?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you so much for the shoutout! You are too sweet. And I'm so glad that you're starting to blog a little bit more again! I always love reading my friends' blogs :)

Hope you have an absolutely fabulous weekend my dear.

xoxoxo,
Joelle

Kaitlyn Thatcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlyn Thatcher said...

You're welcome Joelle! I was just being honest :)

Me, Jane said...

I love seeing your posts hunny! So proud of you! And really glad to hear that Erik got to be home for Conference!