Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eleven News at Noon: Final Broadcasts

I'm so late in getting these up, like I am with everything, but here are my last two Eleven News at Noon broadcasts.  My final broadcast was very bittersweet and I'll be very sad to leave the newsroom.  I cannot even begin to tell you how many hours I've spent in that room writing and editing stories.  I know I had quite a dramatic post a few days ago about not having a ton of close friends in the program, but you know what, I really did enjoy my time there.  And despite what I said, I have made some wonderful friends there who I'm sure I'll keep in touch with for years to come.  The professors were also great and pushed me to do my best each and every day.  And for my past semester of anchoring I had some absolutely fantastic producers and reporters.  I don't think we had one major technical difficulty the whole semester...which means I have plenty of video to choose from for my resume!  As an anchor I can't take a bit of credit for the wonderful show that our team puts on.  I just show up and read what they give me.  The Tuesday team was great and always on top of things.

So thank you  everyone in the BYU Department of Broadcast Journalism!  You're the best!

Tuesday Team

March 29th:
d

April 5th:
 Embedding is disabled for some reason so you'll have to watch it here

No comments: