Thursday, April 28, 2011

BYU Weekly: Broadcast Journalism Program

Well, this is my final BYU Weekly story.  I have absolutely loved getting to work for BYU Weekly the last few months!  It was a wonderful opportunity to get real reporting experience.  Everything at BYU TV is so professional and well done and I'll be very sad to leave.  The whole BYU Weekly crew is a wonderful group of people who I have loved getting to know.  I also got to meet so many amazing people while putting together my stories.  My favorite part about being a reporter is the opportunity to meet lots of different people and tell their stories.  I've met so many people who are doing wonderful things with their lives and are going to make a big impact in the world.   

My final story is very close to home...it's about our wonderful, award winning broadcast journalism program!  It starts at about 5:21.  Enjoy!

No comments: