Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Favorite Salon


For anyone in the Provo/Orem area looking for a great place to get a haircut I just want to put in plug for the Aveda/Remedez Salon at University Mall.  I used to be super-anit mall hair salons but when I moved to Utah and I couldn't go to my regular hairstylist I stumbled upon Remedez.  I've had a lot of different stylists at Remedez and I've never been disappointed but I've finally found my absolute favorite - Aly.  She is the cutest girl and she has short hair like me so she knows exactly what I want.  I'm super picky about my haircut so if I say she's good -- believe me -- she's good.  Remedez is a gorgeous salon that's always bustling with stylish people.  And a haircut there is only $29!  What a steal!  Plus, at Remedez they give you a short head and shoulder massage before they cut your hair...and it feels amazing.  And they use all-natural Aveda products on you which are my favorite.  They smell so fresh and clean.  I love the Phomollient Styling Foam and the Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener.  



Aveda products are a little pricey (at least for this Wal-Mart devotee), but totally worth it.  I've had bottles of both these products for almost 8 weeks now and they aren't even half gone.  But don't take my word for it...go try them for yourself!  

No comments: