Thursday, September 16, 2010

She's back!

Hey y'all! Well I've been back from my mission in South Carolina for almost three whole months now! I've been meaning to get back to the blogging world but I've just been too dang busy catching up on TV shows, movies, music, and books I missed while I was gone. A girls got to have her priorities, you know? I had a fab summer going on vaca with my fam and traipsing around p-town with my best friend Karen. Highlights included trips to Yosemite, Sequoia, San Diego, and the Cedar City Shakespeare festival. I also got to hit up the Home Run Derby and All Star Game at Angel's Stadium. Karen and I earned our fair share of frequent shopper miles at Target and H&M and ate plenty of 100 calorie Klondike Bars (sooooooo good). And who can forget my first open mic night at the Gypsy Den in Santa Ana! No I didn't perform...just listened and drank out- of -this-world hot chocolate. Now I'm back in Provo learning how to be a reporter and attempting to survive a singles ward. Wish me luck!

No comments: