Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fashion

My incredibly fashionable friend Alex had a a link to The Sartorialist on her blog a couple weeks ago. So I clicked on the link and fell in love with this website. Scott Schuman worked in the fashion industry for years and now on his blog he posts gorgeous pictures, mostly of stylish people he meets on the street. He says on his blog, "When I worked in the fashion industry (15 years), I always felt that there was a disconnect between what I was selling in the showroom and what I was seeing real people (really cool people) wearing in real life." I'm getting totally inspired by the beautiful and confident women (and men for that matter) he posts pictures of.

This girl has been my favorite so far. Isn't she fabulous?

And since it's Fall fashion show time he's also been posting amazing pictures from all the runway shows. I'm in love with these clothes from Jonathan Saunders. The colors are fantastic!


No comments: