Friday, September 17, 2010

Bones


Bones is my newest addiction. I just can't get enough. If I had nothing else to do I'd probably just sit on my couch all day watching this show. How did I never know about this before my mission?! I love all of the characters but of course the main eye candy is FBI agent Seeley Booth aka David Boreanaz. I totally loved Buffy and Angel as a teenager and Mr. Boreanaz is just as dreamy now as he was then...even without the fangs. The fall season premiers on September 23rd and I cannot wait to find out what happens when Booth and Breenan are reunited after their one year sabbaticals! I'm such a sucker for these love stories that tease you season after season until the main characters finally get together. You know the ones: Jim and Pam, Ross and Rachel, oh and my personal favorite...Louis and Clark. The suspense kills me!

No comments: