Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shred

I'm definitely no fitness expert and I rarely keep up a work-out routine for more than a month at a time, but I just had to share with you my new obsession. 


The Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is totally amazing. I've only been using the DVD for 3 weeks but it's by far my most favorite work-out ever. It only takes 20 minutes but I am literally drenched in sweat by the time it's over. Plus, it has three levels so you can keep progressing.

I'm sure Jillian has her critics but you can't argue with success.  So if you're looking for a great work-out that doesn't take a lot of time check this one out for sure.  And you can get it on Amazon for like five bucks. I promise you won't regret - in fact you'll probably be thanking me once you realize the amazingness of this DVD. 

Happy shredding everyone!


Photobucket

No comments: