Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Chunky White SweaterNavy V-NeckRed CaprisStriped PurseAnchor NecklaceMetallic Boat 
I'm totally obsessed with red, white, and blue clothing so I'm super excited that this week's theme on Friday's Fancies is Labor Day Chic. I might have gone a bit overboard with the Americana/nautical idea but I am just dying to rock this look. Red skinny capris with a loose t-shirt and a chunky grandpa sweater is my idea of comfy chic. And when you pair it with a fab bag, metallic boat shoes, and a cute little anchor pendant, does it get any better? I'll probably end up spending Labor Day addressing wedding invites but I'll be dreaming that I'm on a sail boat off the coast of Martha's Vineyard with the wind in my hair wearing this outfit. 

Photobucket

No comments: