Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Inspiration

I've have been having one of those weeks where everything seems like it's crashing down on me.  It's not that life is bad, it's just that it's changing and and change is really scary sometimes.  Well we had an awesome lesson in Relief Society today about change.  It was exactly what I needed to hear.  At the end of the lesson, our awesome teacher Rebekah played this Mormon Messages video that totally had me bawling and I want to share it with you.  I just adore Elder Holland.  I hope y'all enjoy this video as much as I did.  

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

This is one of my favorite messages. I watch it often!

Me, Jane said...

What a wonderful message! Made me teary-eyed too! Thanks honey for posting this so I could see it. Love you! Change is good! Makes us grow and stretch ourselves. You've got a wonderful life ahead of you and you're going to be a success and Heavenly Father will bless you in your efforts. I'm so proud of you.