Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chick-fil-A

I'm kind of a Chick-Fil-A addict.  When I was a missionary in South Carolina I ate there constantly. My addiction started because they were one of the only fast food restaurants with Caffeine Free Diet Coke on tap (caffeine was banned in my mission...it was basically torture for 18 months...because y'all know how much I love me some fountain diet coke...so I improvised...Five Guys also has the caffeine free variety...I wonder how many times I can use ellipses in one sentence...oop...two more times).  But then Sister Temple introduced me to Chick-Fil-A sauce.  I could practically drink that stuff!  It's like heaven in a little sauce packet.  In fact I'm pretty sure they're going to have Chik-Fil-A sauce, waffle fries, and Diet Coke in the Celestial Kingdom (is that sacrilegious?).  Anyway...after I discovered that sauce I was totally hooked and P-Day Chik-Fil-A runs become something I looked forward to every week in Florence, SC.  While I was blog stalking this morning I found this little gem and I just had to share it with y'all.  Enjoy!!
   

2 comments:

Me, Jane said...

Unbelievable! AND FUNNY! Thought they were Mormon since they weren't going there on Sunday, but duh, then I realized that Chick-Fi-A is CLOSED ON SUNDAY! Yep, not Mormon when they're gulping down Southern Sweet Tea!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure a number three is a the strips meal...therefore no pickle.