Thursday, May 1, 2008


I've only taken and couple of pictures so far and here they are! This is 30 Rock -- the building where I work! Pretty sweet looking isn't it?!? I'm going to try and take some pics inside tomorrow and get some of I-house so you can all see how pretty it is! The picture underneath is the ice skating rink! During the summer they turn it into a restaurant. If you are standing in front of 30 Rock you just turn around the the ice rink is right below you. It's pretty cool getting to work in one of the cities most famous landmarks. Just wish I could be here are Christmas and see the gigantic Christmas tree! That final picture is me out in front of Cafe Lalo -- the one from You've Got Mail! I just realized you can't really recognize the cafe from this picture so I might have to go back and take a picture of the whole front of the restaurant but if you look closely those picture that are hanging right behind the gate next to me are of the movie! It was just the cutest cafe. It's on 83rd street between Amsterdam and Broadway and super easy to find.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Sounds pretty exciting! I wish I could be there, but I have to say that it would be very intimidating. At least you're not completely alone.