Friday, October 24, 2008

Just an observation.

Has anyone ever noticed that the when you have like 300 pages of reading to do that you also have a sudden urge to color coordinate your closet and perfectly fold all of your jeans?

Case in point...I was doing this:


When I should have been reading this:

But no worries. Despite the fact that I'm only 33 pages into a 294 page book that I have to write a paper on and turn it in by Tuesday morning at 8am, I will have no problem finding an outfit to wear when I turn in said paper.

p.s. Something I forgot to mention...so my roommate loves Shawn Johnson and while I was perusing Facebook this morning I stumbled about this little ditty. Love it.

p.p.s. I also love this.

1 comment:

~*Alina*~ said...

Girl...there is NOTHING wrong with color coordinating your closet when you should be studying! It's a proven fact that you work better in an organized environment...hence... COLOR COORDINATING! So... when are you going to audition to be tapping seaweed on Little Mermaid on Broadway?