Monday, April 2, 2012

Over the weekend...

We had the best, most relaxing weekend. Like I said on Friday, we started out with some delicious Mexican food and our second time at The Hunger Games. I think I liked it even better the second time. If you still haven't seen it (I mean really you've had more than a week at this point!) please, please take 2.5 hours out of your day and see the awesomeness that is this movie. 

Saturday and Sunday were spent cuddled up on the couch listening to our church leaders. I especially loved Elder Holland and Elder Uchtdorf's talks. I'm pretty sure they are always my favorites. I also loved all of the emphasis on families. I have a feeling our leaders always talk a lot about families, but now that I'm married I think it stuck out to me a bit more. It makes me so excited to have kids someday and teach them about the gospel. Now I can't wait to get the conference edition of the Ensign so I can re-read all of the wonderful talks and be inspired all over again. 

We also enjoyed lots of scrumptious food including Mickey D's breakfast (my fav), Dairy Keen burgers, french toast, and my FIL's AMAZING smoked pork. I'm pretty sure all that deliciousness put me into a bit of a food coma and I slept more than I should have. But it felt great just to chill with my sweetie for a weekend. It was just what I needed after a long week at work. 

Photobucket

No comments: