Saturday, April 26, 2008

New York City

Hey everyone!! So I've decided to join the masses and start blogging. For the next seven weeks this will be the place for my friends and family to read about my internship and experiences in New York City. I will try to update this page as much as possible and include lots of photos!! I leave for New York on Monday night at 11:45 p.m. Gotta love red eye flights! I get back to Provo on June 18th. For anyone that doesn't know I will be interning with the Today Show. I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet I'll find out soon. But anyway I hope you all enjoy reading this blog and looking at my photos. I'll hopefully have time to update it every couple of days so you can all see what I'm up to. See you all in seven weeks!

3 comments:

Me, Jane said...

Hi honey!!
Just wanted to check out your postings. Excited to have you in NYC. Wish I was there with you!

Looking forward to reading about your adventures. You STILL have to call me daily!!

Love you bunches,
Me, Jane

Rachel JL said...

Kaitlyn,
I'm so excited for you!!!!! And I'm glad to hear that you're doing a blog. It will save Mom and Dad from me bugging them constantly, wanting to know what you're up to.
Take care,
-Rachel :-)

Michael said...

Don't think for a minute that I won't be keeping tabs on you in New York! I'm a little jealous, but very excited for you! I'm glad it's only 7 weeks, and certainly hope that we can make Starbucks a reality this summer when you get back.